Picking the right real estate school is essential for a successful career. From flexible schedules and self-paced learning methods to webinars and live streams, these online real estate schools can help you meet your goals more quickly. In this post, I’ve reviewed the six best real estate schools in Miramar, Florida, and my top three choices to help you choose one.
Want to know my top picks right away? My top picks for the best real estate schools in Florida are the Gold Coast School of Real Estate and The CE Shop.
Finding a good real estate school that meets your requirements allows you to have the skills and expertise that you need to establish your real estate career. Speaking of Florida, the real estate market has been perfect in 2022. According to stats, Florida has one of the best real estate markets in the country. According to Florida Realtors, home prices in the state are up by more than 17% compared to 2021. Plus, Zillow states that the median home value in Florida has also grown by 30.5% over the past year, which is currently $405,489.
Thus, a real estate career in Florida would be wise if you want a substantial annual income. In this post, I’ll help you choose a real estate school in Florida to get on track immediately. After reading this post, you’ll be able to:
● Determine your requirements for real estate education
● Pick one a real estate school in Florida
● Learn about the requirements of a Florida Real estate license
What are the Best Real Estate Schools in Miramar, Florida?
Florida’s best real estate schools include Gold Coast School of Real Estate, The CE Shop, Aceable Agent, Real Estate Express, and more. These schools allow you to complete the 63-hour required license course to get the Florida real estate license. Many real estate schools in Florida offer pre-licensing, post-licensing, and continuing education courses. Plus, some schools also offer comprehensive exam prep packages to prepare for the state exam. I have done thorough research and evaluated dozens of schools in Florida to review the best ones in this post. To rank the schools, I considered a few factors: course offerings, affordability, flexibility, and customer reviews. The following real estate schools in Florida are the most reliable and renowned ones:
Gold Coast School of Real Estate is my top pick as it offers professional Florida real estate courses that allow you to kickstart your real estate career.
● Best For: Exam Prep
● Price: $529 for pre-licensing
Gold Coast School of Real Estate is one of Florida’s best real estate schools. Whether you’re looking forward to getting a Florida real estate license or want to renew your current license, this school is a perfect choice in Florida. The school offers courses in English and Spanish both and are available in various formats. Besides helping you get a real estate license, the school also helps in employment assistance and networking. It has a user-friendly mobile app that makes learning real estate courses easy and understandable. The school has seven campuses in Florida but none in Miramar, so if you live in Miramar, you can take online classes to get a real estate education from this school.
- There are pre-licensing, post-licensing, continuing education, and exam prep courses.
- Their courses are available in different formats, including classroom, Livestream, and online.
- The school offers various schedule options you can choose according to your routine.
- The online classes for pre-licensing include interactive exam prep learning modules, textbooks, exam cram courses, digital flashcards, and Livestream for additional reviews.
- Their courses include copy-written textbooks designed with five decades of real estate industry knowledge.
- Some courses are available with two-year access to the materials.
There are three packages for every format: Gold Coast Pro, Gold Coast Plus, and Gold Coast Essentials. With the online Gold Coast Pro package, you have to pay $529 at once or 4-interest-free payments of $137.25.
What I Like
I like that their course content is unique and contains interesting content, diagrams, animations, summary tables, and self-checks. Plus, the two-year access to courses is appreciated as most schools offer only a few months of access.
What I Dislike
I don’t like that there is very little instructor support and you have to study most of the courses by yourself. Besides that, their courses are a bit on the expensive side as compared to other schools.
2. The CE Shop
Best for Runner Up
The CE Shop is my second pick, as it offers four affordable pre-licensing packages.
- Best For Interactive Platform
- Price: $96.75 for pre-licensing (courses only)
The CE Shop is one of Florida’s best online real estate schools. Their courses are professionally designed and easy to understand. The school not only helps you get a real estate license in Florida but also assists you with helpful career resources that help you in your career. Their platform includes intuitive features that make the courses easier to understand. Because of its comprehensive courses and ongoing support, the school has an 88% Florida pass rate.
- The school offers four packages which include Courses Only, Standard package, Value package, and the Premium package.
- The Premium package includes an additional 45-hour sales post-licensing package which is also needed for Florida Real estate license later.
- The school offers a 40-hour workweek option to those who want to complete the courses quickly in as few as two weeks.
- There is a money-back guarantee within 30 days of your purchase at The CE Shop, provided you have completed less than half of the course.
- Their online classes are equipped with LEAP, an advanced learning solution that makes the platform more interactive.
The basic package for the pre-licensing course is $96.75 and is a courses-only package. Besides that, it includes ebooks, career resources, digital flashcards, and real estate glossaries too. The remaining three packages include exam prep edge, building business courses, and post-licensing packages.
What I Like
I like that even the courses-only package consists of many features, including ebooks and digital flashcards, at a very good price. Moreover, all of their courses are easy to understand and use.
What I Dislike
There is no ‘Pass or Don’t Pay Guarantee’ for the courses-only package. Plus, there is no access to live instructor support either.
Best for Flexibility
Aceable Agent is one of my top three picks, as it allows you to take classes on any device at your own pace.
- Best For Flexibility
- Price: $116 for pre-licensing
Aceable Agent offers fantastic flexibility to the students. Their courses are FREC-approved and feature a mix of self-paced learning with instructor support. The school provides you with real estate glossaries, practice tests, study guides, videos, and mathematical formulas to prepare for the exams. They also conduct assessments so that you can know how well you’ve prepared. The courses offered by this school are also endorsed by Keller Williams, a top real estate brokerage in the country.
- Their app is custom-designed and has a user-friendly interface, compatible with all platforms and devices.
- Their course materials and content are up-to-date and are available with amazing video content to make learning easier.
- The app has interesting pop-up questions and mini-games to make learning fun.
- Their exam prep includes practice questions and ebooks for comprehensive preparation for state exams.
- The school has a 95% exam pass rate in Florida which shows that its students are most likely to clear the exam quickly.
Aceable Agent also offers affordable courses for pre-licensing. Their basic package is for $116 only, which includes practice exam questions, fully narrated courses with an audio guide, Lite exam prep, and Instructor support. The higher tiers include videos and audio lessons, real estate exam prep, and ebooks.
What I Like
I appreciate that the courses offered by Aceable Agent can be viewed on any device, be it your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Plus, their courses are affordable and equipped with interactive features for easy learning.
What I Dislike
I think that the school should also offer post-licensing and continuing education courses. Plus, they should have more exam prep materials to help the students prepare for the state exams.
Best for Budget
Real Estate Express has always been my favorite because of the course offerings, formats, and affordability.
- Best For Budget
- Price: $83.40 for pre-licensing
Real Estate Express is one of the most reliable online real estate schools in Florida. The school offers excellent instructor support, a user-friendly interface, educational resources, and comprehensive exam prep material. There are bonus materials, too, and you can get extra help from the instructors whenever you need it. If you prefer a self-paced learning method, you can opt for the Livestream and online classes to study at your own pace. In addition, the school offers a Pass or Don’t Pay Guarantee.
- Their pre-licensing offering includes four packages; the higher ties include Q&A webinars with instructors.
- The school offers packages with real estate ebooks, exam prep with audio playback, exam-cram video and workbook, satisfaction guarantee, and more.
- The exam prep package includes progress exams, custom exams, digital flashcards, and final exams for balanced preparation.
- The Ultimate Learning package includes a printed course textbook with ‘how to do the job’ tips from successful agents.
- There are helpful videos that will assist you throughout the course so that you better understand how to get a real estate license in Florida.
There are four packages which include Ultimate Learning, Exam Preparation Plus, Exam Preparation, and The Basics. The Basics package is $83.40, and it includes the 63-hour pre-licensing courses plus three real-estate ebooks, support from Florida instructors, and a satisfaction guarantee. The other packages include more features and value. Besides that, their exam prep is $99.
What I Like
I like that their courses are not only affordable but are excellent quality-wise too. Besides that, the website has a user-friendly interface that allows the users to navigate easily to take classes and follow up.
What I Dislike
I don’t like that their basic course is available without exam prep. Most of the students look for packages with exam prep, and the basic package doesn’t deliver much value.
Best For Instructor Support
Florida Real Estate School is one of my picks for the review as it offers excellent 24/7 instructor support.
- Best For Instructor Assistance
- Price: $224.99 for pre-licensing
Florida Real Estate School offers premium courses to get a real estate license in Florida. The online real estate school offers a flexible environment and intuitive learning platform to pass the Florida real estate exam. Unlimited instructor access helps you get help anytime to clear your concepts. The school has a 90% pass rate and the majority of satisfied customers. Their packages are designed to accommodate different types of budgets.
- There are three different pre-licensing packages, including fully narrative online courses and six-month enrollment.
- The higher tiers include state cram exam prep, math-made simple ebooks, digital flashcards, and unlimited end-of-course exam attempts.
- The school offers on-demand courses if you want to finish the courses quickly, with immediate access and 24/7 instructor support.
- Their online classes include audio and visual aids and test sections so students can check their performance at each level.
- The school provides narrated real estate courses which make learning easier.
There are three pre-licensing packages: Basic, Value, and Unlimited. The basic package includes fully narrated interactive online courses along with live dedicated instructor support. The value and unlimited package also have these features along with additional features.
What I Like
I like that the school offers an advanced self-paced learning method that includes FRESH technology. This is called the ‘Flexibility, Reinforcement, Engagement, Support, and History’ method, which makes sure that users get the most from the courses.
What I Dislike
I don’t like that their courses are a bit complex and they aren’t expertly designed. The course material should be simple and self-explanatory.
Best for Career Building
Bob Hogue School of Real Estate is my pick as it offers a convenient and interactive learning environment to aspiring agents in Florida.
- Best For Career Building
- Price: $249 for pre-licensing
Bob Hogue School of Real Estate is an old real estate school that offers high-quality real estate education in Florida. The school offers a variety of courses for different levels of real estate education. It offers numerous useful links on its homepage that will help you learn more about real estate education in Florida. You can get pre-licensing, post-licensing, and continuing education at this school on one platform. There are a few physical campuses, too, in Florida, but none in Miramar. If you’re in Miramar, you can consider the online option, as it is very flexible and convenient.
- The school offers three pre-license course options: Live Online, Online Classes, and Classroom.
- There is a career builder package that helps you start your real estate career after passing the exam and obtaining the license.
- The audio sessions are very useful as they allow you to listen to the course anywhere and anytime.
- There are knowledgeable teachers that help the students by making the courses more interactive.
- The exam prep course is well-designed and prepares students for the Florida real estate exam.
The self-paced package for pre-licensing is $249, and the Instructor led live online is $349.
What I Like
I appreciate that the Bob Hogue school allows you to study at your own pace. This gives you the flexibility to prepare for the state exam according to your schedule and goals.
What I Dislike
I think their courses should be available in more formats. For instance, the students can choose between self-paced or live InstructorInstructor led classes.
How Much Does a Florida Real Estate License Cost?
The cost of getting an FL real estate license depends on many factors. Most of the basic pre-licensing packages in Florida cost around $100 and $300, but you need to pay more throughout the licensing process. For instance, the real estate license exam fee is around $40, the license fee is $84, and the background fingerprint check fee may cost around $55. Thus, the total cost to get a real estate license in Florida may be between $400 and $500, depending on the school and the package you choose.
How Long Does It Take to Become a Real Estate Agent in Florida?
To get a real estate license in Florida, you must first complete 63 hours of salesperson pre-licensing education. These courses can be completed within a few weeks, but it depends on your pace too. If you take the classes eight hours a day, you can complete the classes in a week too. Most students take around two to five months to complete their pre-licensing education. However, to become a real estate agent, you’ll have to apply for the state exam, clear it and then get the license.
Is It Worth Getting a Real Estate License in Florida?
A real estate license in Florida will give you many opportunities as the real estate industry is booming. The best thing about a real estate career is that you can have a flexible schedule and have your own work routine according to your convenience. Moreover, real estate in Florida has huge income potential. After obtaining an FL real estate license, you can perform various activities, including marketing, sales, advertising, listing, or auctioning properties.
Do Florida Realtors Make Good Money?
Yes, Florida realtors make good money, but that depends on the experience and level of expertise of the real estate agent too. The average income of Florida realtors is a minimum of $24,856 and a maximum of $162,283 per year. The earnings will also depend on the number of hours worked, specialty, and location.
The real estate market is constantly expanding, and this is the right time to get a real estate education and start your career. You must remember that all real estate schools have pros and cons, and it is crucial to understand your requirements first. Knowing what each school has to offer will help you make a smart move regarding your career. I hope my reviews for the top real estate schools in Florida will help you choose the one that’s right for you.