Hello, welcome to our Florida Real Estate Practice Exam. In Florida, there are 100 questions on the exam. Many states have a national portion and a state portion, but Florida has one section combining both for a total of 100 questions. The two most effective study tools for the state exam are practice exams and learning the state-specific license laws. Our state-specific practice exam is a fantastic tool to help you grasp your state's real estate topics. It works just like the national practice exam and is updated annually. Usually, using the state practice exam is enough for students to grasp the concepts. However, if you want more, the single most important resource out there is the laws they base the questions on. If you haven't looked at your state's Real Estate Statutes or Regulations, it's strongly recommended. The test makers take snippets of laws applicable to your state and use them for the questions. We use the actual state laws to create our questions, which is why some of the questions may look familiar to you. Some websites and prep providers do not, and that's the secret. You need to know your state's laws. Furthermore, It would be best if you read through your laws at least once, and that's the greatest advice we can give you. Trust us, we know it can be very time-consuming, but reading through each one of these will provide you with precisely the information you need to pass. Best of luck, reach out if you need anything, Real Estate License Wizard Team
Florida Real Estate Statutes and Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
Florida Real Estate Commission Home Page: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/DBPR/real-estate-commission/
- Florida Statutes: http://www.leg.state.fl.us
- Florida Administrative Code: https://www.flrules.org/
- Chapter 475, Florida Statutes http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/servop/testing/documents/Printable_LawBook.pdf
- Environment laws applicable to Florida including: Beach and Shore Preservation Act, Drainage and Water Management Act, Salt Water Fisheries Conservation Act, Environmental Land and Water Management Act, Growth Management Act of 1985 with Amendments in 1992
NOTE: State websites update semi-frequently and sometimes their website URLs change. If any of the links posted below do not work, please reach out and we will update the links promptly. Thank you.
Florida Real Estate Exam FAQ’s
Have a question about the real estate exam? Find the answers to all your real estate license questions here:
What are Florida’s Real Estate License Requirements?
Real estate license requirements vary from state to state. Here are Florida’s requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must obtain and submit a copy of your own fingerprints.
- Must complete required state approved pre-licensing courses (63 credit hours).
- Estimated cost of total fees and license: $120.50
How Hard is the Florida Real Estate Exam?
The real estate exam is a rigorous and challenging test that weeds out those who are not committed to being skilled agents. To pass the exam in Florida, you’ll need to get a score of at least 75%. With a total of 100 questions, that means the score to pass is 75.
How Many Questions Can You Miss on the Florida Real Estate Exam?
In Florida, you can miss 25 questions and still pass the real estate exam.
How Many Times Can You Take the Florida Real Estate Exam?
There are no limits to the number of times you can take your real estate exam. Anyone who fails the Florida state exam may immediately pay and reschedule the exam. There are no restrictions.
What Is on the Florida Real Estate Exam?
The 100 multiple-choice questions on the salesperson examination cover a variety of topics that are relevant to Florida real estate license law. Here is what topics you are expected to know:
Florida General Exam Topics:
- Property Ownership
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- General Principles of Agency
- Property Disclosures
- Leasing and Property Management
- Transfer of Title
- Practice of Real Estate
Florida State Exam Topics:
- Florida State License Law
- Florida Real Estate Commission Purpose and Guidelines
- Florida Real Estate Prohibited Practices
- Chapter 475, Florida Statutes
- Environment laws applicable to Florida
Want Florida Real Estate Exam Prep?
Between our real estate prep materials, real estate practice tests, and video lessons – there is no better way to prepare for your real estate exam.
We’ve seen our students get results time and time again so we’re proud to stand behind our content. Your success is important to us, which is why we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’ve helped thousands of people pass their real estate exams and get their real estate licenses. Ready to pass?