Hello, welcome to our Mississippi Real Estate Practice Exam. This free practice exam is here to help you master the state-specific portion of the Mississippi real estate exam. In Mississippi, there are 120 questions on the exam (80 national and 40 state). For help with the national portion, we have our national real estate license practice exam. That section can be used to study the topics featured on those 80 questions. For help with the state portion, you're in the right place! This section can be used to study the topics featured on those 40 questions. The two most effective study tools for the Mississippi state exam portion are using real estate practice exams and learning Mississippi state-specific license laws. Our state-specific practice exam is a fantastic tool to help you grasp your state's real estate topics. It works just like the national practice exam and is updated annually. Usually, using the state practice exam is enough for students to grasp the concepts. However, if you want more, the single most important resource out there is the laws they base the questions on. If you haven't looked at your state's Real Estate Statutes or Regulations, it's strongly recommended. The test makers take snippets of laws applicable to your state and use them for the questions. We use the actual state laws to create our questions, which is why some of the questions may look familiar to you. Some websites and prep providers do not, and that's the secret. You need to know your state's laws. Furthermore, It would be best if you read through your laws at least once, and that's the greatest advice we can give you. Trust us, we know it can be very time-consuming, but reading through each one of these will provide you with precisely the information you need to pass. Best of luck, reach out if you need anything, Real Estate License Wizard Team
Mississippi Real Estate Statutes and Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
- Mississippi Real Estate License Law Homepage http://www.mrec.ms.gov/license_law.html
- Mississippi Real Estate Commission Rules and Regulations, Title 30: Professions and Occupations https://www.mrec.ms.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/mrec_rules_and_regulations_July_2019.pdf
- Real Estate License Law https://www.mrec.ms.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/MREC_LICENSE_LAW_March_14_2023.pdf
NOTE: State websites update semi-frequently and sometimes their website URLs change. If any of the links posted below do not work, please reach out and we will update the links promptly. Thank you.
Mississippi Real Estate Exam FAQ’s
Have a question about the real estate exam? Find the answers to all your real estate license questions here:
What are Mississippi’s Real Estate License Requirements?
Real estate license requirements vary from state to state. Here are Mississippi requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must complete a background check.
- Must complete required state approved pre-licensing courses (60 credit hours).
- Estimated cost of total fees and license: $185
How Hard is the Mississippi Real Estate Exam?
The real estate exam is a rigorous and challenging test that weeds out those who are not committed to being skilled agents. To pass the exam in Mississippi, the score to pass is 56 on the national and 30 on the state. With a total of 120 questions (80 national and 40 state).
How Many Questions Can You Miss on the Mississippi Real Estate Exam?
In Mississippi, you can miss 24 questions on the national and 10 on the state and still pass the real estate exam.
How Many Times Can You Take the Mississippi Real Estate Exam?
Mississippi allows up to 3 attempts to pass both the exam’s national and state law portions. If you fail one portion of the Mississippi real estate exam 3 times or your 2 month test period expires, you’ll need to retake your state-specific pre-licensing.
What Is on the Mississippi Real Estate Exam?
The 120 multiple-choice questions on the examination cover a variety of topics that are relevant to Mississippi real estate license law. Here are what topics you are expected to know:
Mississippi State Portion Salesperson:
- Mississippi Real Estate Commission and Licensing Requirements
- Mississippi Governing the Activities of Licensees
- Mississippi Real Estate Agency
- Mississippi Specific Real Estate Principles and Practices and Fair Housing Law
- Mississippi Broker Responsibilities, Including Supervision of Sales Associates
- Mississippi Records and Documents
- Mississippi Advertising/Marketing/Internet
Mississippi National Portion Salesperson:
- Property Ownership
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- General Principles of Agency
- Property Disclosures
- Leasing and Property Management
- Transfer of Title
- Practice of Real Estate
- Real Estate Calculations
Want Mississippi Real Estate Exam Prep?
With our real estate exam prep, practice tests, and educational video lessons – there is no better way to prepare for your real estate exam.
We’ve seen our students get results countless times so we’re proud to stand behind our products. Your success is essential to us, which is why we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’ve helped thousands of motivated students get their real estate licenses and make their dreams come true. Ready to pass?