Hello, welcome to our Delaware Real Estate Practice Exam. This free practice exam is here to help you master the state-specific portion of the Delaware real estate exam. In Delaware, there are 120 questions on the exam (80 national and 40 state). For help with the national portion we have our free national practice quiz. That section can be used to study the topics featured on those 80 questions. For help with the state portion you're in the right place! This section can be used to study the topics featured on those 40 questions. The two most effective study tools for the Delaware state exam portion are using real estate practice exams, and learning Delaware state-specific license laws. Our state-specific practice exam is a fantastic tool to help you grasp your state's real estate topics. It works just like the national practice exam and is updated annually. Usually, using the state practice exam is enough for students to grasp the concepts. However, if you want more, the single most important resource out there is the laws they base the questions on. If you haven't looked at your state's Real Estate Statutes or Regulations, it's strongly recommended. The test makers take snippets of laws applicable to your state and use them for the questions. We use the actual state laws to create our questions, which is why some of the questions may look familiar to you. Some websites and prep providers do not, and that's the secret. You need to know your state's laws. Furthermore, It would be best if you read through your laws at least once, and that's the greatest advice we can give you. Trust us, we know it can be very time-consuming, but reading through each one of these will provide you with precisely the information you need to pass. Best of luck, reach out if you need anything, Real Estate License Wizard Team
Delaware Real Estate Statutes and Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
- Delaware Fair Housing Laws: https://statehumanrelations.delaware.gov/fair-housing-information-center/
- Real Estate Services, Brokers, Associate Brokers, and Salespersons Business Relationships https://delcode.delaware.gov/title24/c029/sc02/index.html
- Other Laws Relating to Commerce and Trade https://delcode.delaware.gov/title6/c046/index.html
- Real Estate Services, Brokers, Associate Brokers, and Salespersons General Provisions https://delcode.delaware.gov/title24/c029/sc01/index.html
- Other Laws Relating to Commerce and Trade Mortgage Loan Modification Services https://delcode.delaware.gov/title6/c024c/index.html
- Residential Landlord-Tenant Code Tenant Obligations and Landlord Remedies https://delcode.delaware.gov/title25/c055/index.html
NOTE: State websites update semi-frequently and sometimes their website URLs change. If any of the links posted below do not work, please reach out and we will update the links promptly. Thank you.
Delaware Real Estate Exam FAQ’s
Have a question about the real estate exam? Find the answers to all your real estate license questions here:
What are Delaware’s Real Estate License Requirements?
Real estate license requirements vary from state to state. Here are Delaware’s requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must complete required state approved pre-licensing courses (99 credit hours).
- Estimated cost of total fees and license: $219
How Hard is the Delaware Real Estate Exam?
The real estate exam is a rigorous and challenging test that weeds out those who are not committed to being skilled agents. To pass the exam in Delaware, you’ll need to get a score of at least 70%. With a total of 110 questions (80 national and 40 state), that means the score to pass is 56 for the national and 28 for the state.
How Many Questions Can You Miss on the Delaware Real Estate Exam?
In Delaware, you can miss 24 questions on the national and 12 on the state and still pass the real estate exam.
How Many Times Can You Take the Delaware Real Estate Exam?
Delaware allows up to 3 attempts to pass both the exam’s national and state law portions. If you fail one portion of the Delaware real estate exam 3 times, you’ll need to take 30 more hours of pre-licensing.
What Is on the Delaware Real Estate Exam?
The 120 multiple-choice questions on the salesperson examination cover a variety of topics that are relevant to Delaware real estate license law. Here are what topics you are expected to know:
Delaware State Portion Salesperson:
- Delaware Real Estate Commission and Licensing Requirements
- Delaware Laws Governing the Activities of Licensees
- Delaware Real Estate Agency
- Delaware-Specific Real Estate Principles and Practices
- Delaware Fair Housing Law
Delaware National Portion Salesperson:
- Real Property Characteristics, Legal Descriptions, And Property Use
- Forms of Ownership, Transfer, and Recording Of Title
- Property Value and Appraisal
- Real Estate Contracts and Agency
- Real Estate Practice
- Property Disclosures and Environmental Issues
- Financing and Settlement
- Real Estate Math Calculations
Want Delaware Real Estate Exam Prep?
With our real estate exam prep, practice exams, and extensive video lessons – there is no better way to prepare for your real estate exam.
We’ve seen our students get results countless times so we’re proud to stand behind our content. Your success is important to us, which is why we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’ve helped thousands of motivated people get their real estate licenses and make their dreams come true. Ready to pass?