Hello, welcome to our Arkansas Real Estate Practice Exam. This free practice exam is here to help you master the state-specific portion of the Arkansas real estate exam. In Arkansas, there are 110 questions on the exam (80 national and 30 state). For help with the national portion we have our national real estate practice quiz. That section can be used to study the topics featured on those 80 questions. For help with the state portion you're in the right place! This section can be used to study the topics featured on those 30 questions. The two most effective study tools for the Arkansas state exam portion are using real estate practice exams, and learning Arkansas state-specific license laws. Our state-specific practice exam is a fantastic tool to help you grasp your state's real estate topics. It works just like the national practice exam and is updated annually. Usually, using the state practice exam is enough for students to grasp the concepts. However, if you want more, the single most important resource out there is the laws they base the questions on. If you haven't looked at your state's Real Estate Statutes or Regulations, it's strongly recommended. The test makers take snippets of laws applicable to your state and use them for the questions. We use the actual state laws to create our questions, which is why some of the questions may look familiar to you. Some websites and prep providers do not, and that's the secret. You need to know your state's laws. Furthermore, It would be best if you read through your laws at least once, and that's the greatest advice we can give you. Trust us, we know it can be very time-consuming, but reading through each one of these will provide you with precisely the information you need to pass. Best of luck, reach out if you need anything, Real Estate License Wizard Team
Arkansas Real Estate Statutes and Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
- AREC Advertising Best Practices Guide
- Consumer and Licensee Guide
- Trust Account Record Keeping Guide
- Commission Rules
- License Law and Time-Share Law
- Commission Rules
- License Law
NOTE: State websites update semi-frequently and sometimes their website URLs change. If any of the links posted below do not work, please reach out and we will update the links promptly. Thank you.
Arkansas Real Estate Exam FAQs
Have a question about the real estate exam? Find the answers to all your real estate license questions here:
What are Arkansas’s Real Estate License Requirements?
Real estate license requirements vary from state to state. Here are Arkansas’s requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must complete a background check.
- Must complete required state approved pre-licensing courses (60 credit hours).
- Estimated cost of total fees and license: $86.25
How Hard is the Arkansas Real Estate Exam?
The real estate exam is a rigorous and challenging test that weeds out those who are not committed to being skilled agents. To pass the exam in Arkansas, you’ll need to get a score of at least 70%. With a total of 110 questions (80 national and 30 state), that means the score to pass is 56 for the national and 21 for the state.
How Many Questions Can You Miss on the Arkansas Real Estate Exam?
In Arkansas, you can miss 24 questions on the national and 9 on the state and still pass the real estate exam.
How Many Times Can You Take the Arkansas Real Estate Exam?
There are no limits to the number of times you can take your real estate exam, but it must be passed within six months after passing through the 60-hour pre-licensing course.
What Is on the Arkansas Real Estate Exam?
The 110 multiple-choice questions on the salesperson examination cover a variety of topics that are relevant to Arkansas real estate license law. Here are what topics you are expected to know:
Arkansas State Portion Salesperson:
- Duties and Powers of the Real Estate Commission
- Licensing Requirements
- Statutory Requirements Governing the Activities of Licensees
- Other Statutory Requirements
- Agency Relationships and Disclosures
Arkansas National Portion Salesperson:
- Real Property Characteristics, Legal Descriptions, And Property Use
- Forms of Ownership, Transfer, and Recording Of Title
- Property Value and Appraisal
- Real Estate Contracts and Agency
- Real Estate Practice
- Property Disclosures and Environmental Issues
- Financing and Settlement
- Real Estate Math Calculations
Arkansas Unified Broker:
- Duties and Authority of the Real Estate Commission
- Arkansas Statutory Requirements Governing Licensure
- Other Arkansas Statutory Requirements Governing Real Estate
- Federal Laws Governing Real Estate Activities
- Client and Customer Relationships and Agency Disclosures
- Real Property Characteristics, Legal Descriptions, Condition and Inspection
- Property Valuation and the Appraisal Process
- Broker Operations and Responsibilities
- Contracts, Financing and Settlement
- Property Management
Want Arkansas Real Estate Exam Prep?
Between our real estate prep course, real estate practice exams, and video lessons – there is no better way to prepare for your real estate exam.
We’ve seen our students get results time and time again so we’re proud to stand behind our content. Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we offer a no-questions asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’ve helped thousands of people pass the real estate exam and get their real estate license. Ready to get started?