Hello, welcome to our Nebraska Real Estate Practice Exam. This free practice exam is here to help you master the state-specific portion of the Nebraska real estate exam. In Nebraska, there are 150 questions on the exam (100 national and 50 state). For help with the national we have our free national real estate practice exam. That section can be used to study the topics featured on those 100 questions. For help with the state portion you're in the right place! This section can be used to study the topics featured on those 50 questions. The two most effective study tools for the Nebraska state exam portion are using real estate practice exams, and learning Nebraska state-specific license laws. Our state-specific practice exam is a fantastic tool to help you grasp your state's real estate topics. It works just like the national practice exam and is updated annually. Usually, using the state practice exam is enough for students to grasp the concepts. However, if you want more, the single most important resource out there is the laws they base the questions on. If you haven't looked at your state's Real Estate Statutes or Regulations, it's strongly recommended. The test makers take snippets of laws applicable to your state and use them for the questions. We use the actual state laws to create our questions, which is why some of the questions may look familiar to you. Some websites and prep providers do not, and that's the secret. You need to know your state's laws. Furthermore, It would be best if you read through your laws at least once, and that's the greatest advice we can give you. Trust us, we know it can be very time-consuming, but reading through each one of these will provide you with precisely the information you need to pass. Best of luck, reach out if you need anything, Real Estate License Wizard Team
Nebraska Real Estate Statutes and Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
- License Act https://nrec.nebraska.gov/pdf/licensemanual.pdf
- Title 299 Rules Promulgated Under License Act https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/title299toc.html
- Title 305 Administrative Procedures https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/title305toc.html
- Article 24 Agency Relationships Statute https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/article24toc.html
- Title 301 Agency Relationships https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/title301toc.html
- Seller Property Disclosure Statute https://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/statutes.php?statute=s7602120000
- Commission Policies & Interpretations https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/policyinterpretation.html
- Guidelines for Development of Designated Broker Policy https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/designatedbrokerpolicy.html
- Trust Account Manual https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/trustaccountinfo.html
- Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission Laws & Regulations https://neoc.nebraska.gov/laws/laws.html
- Commission Guidance Document on Advertising Do’s and Don’ts. https://nrec.nebraska.gov/legal/Advertisingdosanddonts.html
- Commission FAQs https://nrec.nebraska.gov/additional-links/faqlicensees.html
NOTE: State websites update semi-frequently, and sometimes their website URLs change. If any of the links posted below do not work, please reach out, and we will update the links promptly. Thank you.
Nebraska Real Estate Exam FAQs
Have a question about the real estate exam? Find the answers to all your real estate license questions here:
What are Nebraska’s Real Estate License Requirements?
Real estate license requirements vary from state to state. Here are Nebraska’s requirements:
- Must be 19 years or older.
- Must complete a background check.
- Must complete required state approved pre-licensing courses (60 credit hours).
- Estimated cost of total fees and license: $1285
How Hard is the Nebraska Real Estate Exam?
The real estate exam is a rigorous and challenging test that weeds out those who are not committed to being skilled agents. To pass the exam in Nebraska, you’ll need to get a score of at least 70%. With a total of 150 questions (100 national and 50 state), that means the score to pass is 70 for the national and 35 for the state.
How Many Questions Can You Miss on the Nebraska Real Estate Exam?
In Nebraska, you can miss 30 questions on the national and 15 on the state and still pass the real estate exam.
How Many Times Can You Take the Nebraska Real Estate Exam?
There are no limits to the number of times you can take your real estate exam, but it must be passed within six months after passing your 60-hour pre-licensing course, or you must retake it. If you fail three times in a row, you’ll also have to redo your pre-licensing.
What Is on the Nebraska Real Estate Exam?
The 150 multiple-choice questions on the salesperson examination cover a variety of topics that are relevant to Nebraska real estate license law. Here are what topics you are expected to know:
Nebraska State Portion:
- Nebraska Real Estate Commission
- Requirements for a License
- Nebraska Brokerage Activities and Requirements
- Nebraska License Law Requirements for Contracts
- Nebraska Disclosures and Agency Issues
- Nebraska Property Management
- Nebraska Fair Housing Law
Nebraska National Portion:
- Property Ownership
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- General Principles of Agency
- Property Disclosures
- Leasing and Property Management
- Transfer of Title
- Practice of Real Estate
- Real Estate Calculations
Want Nebraska Real Estate Exam Prep?
Between our real estate practice tests, real estate prep materials, and educational video lessons – there is no better way to prepare for your real estate exam.
We’ve seen our students get results numerous times, so we’re proud to stand behind our content. Your success is important to us, so we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’ve helped thousands of people pass their real estate exams and get their real estate licenses. Ready to get started?